FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQs)
- Getting Started - an introduction to what we do
- Account Management - Manage your settings
- Technical Information
- Compliance, legal & security
Idenfo Direct is an affordable, subscription based digital identity verification, fraud detection and financial crime checks (including risk rating, adverse media and periodic reviews) for a multitude of businesses.
You can sign-up here by simply entering your name, email address, and country.
Yes! You can sign-up for a free trial and onboard 5 profiles completely free of cost.
With our free trial, you can onboard up to 5 profiles for free.
When you signup for Idenfo Direct, our current list of supported countries is shown in the drop down list.
We can perform automatic verification checks (including facial comparison with ID card) from any country so long as your ID photo is clear and undamaged.
We typically support national ID cards, passports and driving licences.
While we do not disclose our exact alogrithm, typical red flags which push a customer to high risk include having a name match against a recognised sanction list, being a non-resident in the country that you are applying for services in, or being a national of a country subject to UN sanctions.
Yes! Our onboarding journey has a 'Video' section in which instructions are given to the user to follow, which determines that the video is being recorded live.
Yes - we check against a wide range of sanction lists.
Typically around 2-3 minutes for the user to do their liveness detection and input their details.
A workflow exists within the system which allows you to review the result and overturn it if necessary.
While we do not disclose our exact algorithm, we check a number of attributes about the customer including their nationality, country of residence, work type and other features.
After you are logged in, on the top right side you can click your username to select the option "Change Password" to modify your password. Furthermore, if you have forgotten your password, you can select the option "Forgot your Password?" on the login screen to set a new password.
Every pricing plan has a certain limit on the number of profiles you can onboard. Once you have reached this number, you will be prompted to purchase the next pricing plan. If you choose to do so, you can start onboarding more profiles. If you decline, you will remain on your current package, and will not be able to onboard more profiles, but your existing profiles will remain and you will be able to access their data.
You can get in touch with us here. We have a dedicated team who will be happy to get back to you at the earliest possible opportunity :).
You can get started by signing-up for our free trial, which will allow you to onboard 5 profiles completely free of cost!.
If you have not received a deeplink, please ask the Company Secretary/ Administrator to resend it via email or some other secure channel. If the problem persists, please get in touch with us here.
The deeplink only expires after submission or if the encrypted url is manipulated. If your deeplink has expired and you need to re-use it, you can ask your Administrator to re-send you the link. If that doesn't work either, please reach out to us here.
You can re-open the deeplink sent to you (via email) and fill-in the required fields.
No - we do not sell any data to third parties.
We host all our data on either a local country cloud or AWS (Amazon Web Service) cloud regions. The exact location depends upon the organisation requiring the KYC services. We look to host this data either in the home country of the organisation or in a country of close proximity which has a close data sharing relationship. For example, Pakistan data is hosted in Karachi and Malaysia data is hosted in Singapore.
Yes - extensive information security safeguards have been built into our system:
- Technical Architecture: Both Idenfo, AWS and Rapid Compute (Pakistan) have a zero-trust architecture model – zero trust means that there is no implicit trust granted to assets or user accounts based solely on their physical or network location proximity – trust has to be explicitly approved. Such approval is based on “least privilege” principles – meaning access is only granted to the degree required to perform a job function.
- Encryption – our product encrypts all sensitive information (e.g. customer data as well as passwords) for data both at “rest” (i.e. when in our database) or in “motion” (i.e. when moving from your company's or your customer's devices to our database).
- Legitimate Data Extraction: Idenfo will not ask for any data or information from your customers which is not required for KYC.
- Access: Neither Idenfo, AWS nor Rapid Compute will access your customer data without your explicit consent.
We will delete your data upon termination of our services, however data may be retained longer than this to give you time to take or copy or, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
All modern browsers including Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox are able to run Idenfo Direct.